Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Marc+Jody+Morgan

This family session was Jody's Mother's Day gift. I loved that Marc took the time to email me, plan it, ask about outfit suggestions. He was completely hands on with the whole planning so that Jody just had to show up (oh and get a sweet little girl and herself ready..yea, that too.) But what a guy..Marc gotta give ya props :)

They are such a darling family of 3, between their beautiful blue eyes...and Jody's amazing curls...to Morgan's eyelashes...I was in "photo" heaven :)

I love catching these natural family moments.


This is in my top 10 all time favorites. Look at those eyelashes!


Morgan LOVED being swung...she could of let them do this with her all day. And I think if it wasn't so stinkin hot...they probably would of. It is obvious how much they adore their little girl.
Oh, and nice arms Jody....you make me want to do some bicep curls ;)


Adore this!


A quick outfit changes (I love outfit changes...such variety).

Loving the bling...a girl after my own heart :)

Oh how I adore this!!! Favorite family pic of the whole day.



A lollipop for a job well done, it is hard work on these little guys to get their pictures taken. Morgan was such a trooper...she worked hard for that yummy blue lollipop.


Marc pointed out this little gravel road..and I love it. Great eye Marc!

Thank you guys so much for braving the heat and meeting up with me. I hope this is a Mother's Day gift that you will treasure for many years.

No comments: