Thursday, July 15, 2010

Atima & Vikram

Meet Atima & Vikram, they are absolutely beautiful inside and out. I had been chatting with Atima quite awhile before we met up for their engagement shoot. She had very clear ideas on what she wanted and I was so excited because I felt we were a strong fit and I loved that she knew exactly what she wanted.

She suggested starting at the campus of Washington University....how is it that I have lived in St. Louis all my life and I never stepped foot on this magnificent campus. Holy smokes...it is beautiful and I know I will be back A LOT.

I knew these two were going to look terrific...but they even blew away my expectations.

One beautiful, beautiful couple!!





I have to talk about Vikram for a second. He was one of the most laid back, genuine, kind guys I have ever photographed....and I have photographed a LOT of guys. He was there for his "love" Atima and he was going to do anything I asked him and with a smile on his face. Atima, you got a prince there!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot!

A quick outfit change then off for a nice iced coffee. I don't even want to tell you the silly things I was saying to get these smiles :)






Then we headed over to Forest Park and also found the most gorgeous lighting. I was giddy!





LOVE this one too :) I seriously wanted to post 50 pictures of these guys...but I have to go to bed sometime tonight :)


Atima...girl, you are gorgeous! GORGEOUS. You are going to make a stunning bride.

I just had to play this one up a bit in black and white. It was screaming black and white....and I love it.


Hey Vikram, you have amazing hair!! Just had to throw that out there :)

Hot Stuff!!!




I know I just said this...but Atima, you are so beautiful.




Enjoy your wedding in India...I really think you should sneak me in your luggage so I can be there to document your big day :)
In all seriousness, I know it is going to be a beautiful day and I know you are going to have the happiest of lives. Be sure to send me some pics of the wedding :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa these are awesome. What a beautiful couple. - Amy