Monday, July 5, 2010

One of my favorite families are back!!

What can I say...I just adore this family. They first appeared on my blog last Fall...and not only are they all incredibly good looking, they are so darn nice. Andrea (Mom) has sent so many friends & family my way....honestly I have thought about hiring her as my PR person. :)

One thing I love about repeat clients is getting to see how much the kiddos have grown. Because we all know kids grow too incredibly fast...and Brayden and Avery seemed to be a whole head taller...but their adorable personalities were exactly the same :)


Here is my favorite image of the day...LOVE IT!

Miss Avery can't take a bad picture...even when she was making silly faces she was just too adorable for words.
It was HOT so having a spot to dip hands in cool water was a good thing.








Oh Mr. Brayden...I adore so many things about him...but one that melts my heart the most is how he holds the ears of his loved ones. Here he is doing it with his little sister...I have a similar picture from last Fall of him doing this to his Daddy. Such a sweet little habit. :)


I love these next few of Brayden and Daddy reading books.





Look at this adorable face.......



And this one too...


And this is a group snuggle :)

Even hot and sweaty.....these two are some of the cutest kids to ever grace my blog :)


Thank you guys for meeting me on this hot hot night. I always have the best time with you .....it feels like I am hanging out with old friends.
Can't wait to do it again :)

No comments: