Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Special 1st Birthday!

I was so excited to get this gang in front of my camera again....and for a very special reason.

Hannah is turning ONE!!...Yep, and as you can see she is very excited about it.....

I was excited that mom and dad wanted to get in on the "picture action" this time around.
I think it is pretty obvious where Lucy gets her amazing hair...her mommy!


Sisters....oh how I love sisters!

The birthday girl with her beautiful momma :)


And we can't forget Miss Lucy...who has so much spunk...and is so darn adorable!

When I ask Lucy how old she was....she was happy to show me "3"

And of course Hannah knew exactly how old she was too :) Love it!!

What birthday girl doesn't love tosses from Daddy.

Followed up with some kisses.....




And every birthday girl needs balloons....and a chair to rest on...having your picture taken is hard work.

How stinkin' cute is this....

And every birthday girl needs a tu-tu and Daddies big strong hands for support.



And of course every birthday girl needs....CAKE!!





I hope you had a fantastic first birthday Miss Hannah! You are the sweetest baby!
I can't wait to do it again guys!!

No comments: