Friday, July 30, 2010

Adorable Blue Eyed Boy....

I am truly blessed with some of the most beautiful clients...inside and out. This family was just so adorable...you can tell Kathy and Chris are just crazy about their sweet little boy.

Little Harvey wins the award for the most beautiful eyes ever! He really needs to be modeling Gap clothes on the front of a magazine.....seriously how adorable is he!

Look at those eyelashes...so jealous :)

Sweet little hands...I LOVE the little dimples in his knuckles.

I love this next set of 3 and the giggles and grins. His mommy and daddy were great with getting big smiles.





He had to check out the HUGE oak tree....

Hi sweetie pie!


I seriously could of taken his picture all day long.....




The whole beautiful bunch....I LOVE this family pic. Kathy you have such a beautiful smile...it lights up your whole face.


LOVE this one......

Kathy, Chris and Harvey...thank you for spending your morning with me. Your family has so much love...and it was awesome to be able to capture it for you guys. Harvey is a lucky little guy!
Can't wait until you see the rest :)


No comments: