Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ashton & Jonathan - Part One

Ashton & Jonathan had a beautiful late June wedding on a super hot night. They were surrounded by so many friends and family ready to celebrate the beginning of their lives together. This wedding was full of so many emotions and it was so amazing for me to be there to witness it and capture it for them. I will say that it only took 5 minutes of seeing these two together to see how totally and completely crazy they are about each other. It was so sweet and had me smiling behind my camera all day long.

This is just part one which consists of getting ready pictures and the ceremony.

I am going to start with the super handsome groom and his "boys". My second shooter Kelly did an awesome job capturing these. Thanks Kelly!



Look closely and you will see Operation "I Do"...crack me up! That is totally Jonathan, so much fun!

The "boys" are quick studies and they took their new assignment very seriously.


Now on to the bride.....
And her gorgeous shoes & flowers.







The Bridesmaids were all so adorable. They had a seriously good looking wedding party. Here is "Maid of Honor" putting the finishing touches on her speech.

Ashton you are beautiful...and I am going to apologize now because I will probably say that 100 more times.

Such a sweet moment with her flower girl.


And what a BEA-utiful flower girl she is......

Then Ashton's momma showed up, the bond between these two is very strong. I love these sweet touching moments that I caught. Had me tearing up too :)








The girls :)
We snapped these inside because I didn't want Ashton to melt before she walked down the isle...but I knew we were heading to the beautiful Villa Marie Winery and we would get some outdoors...so it was a good trade off :)









I love these moments of Ashton with her Dad that my 3rd (yes I had 3) shooter Jessica caught...(Jessica is also my sister in law and helps me in so many ways with my biz...had to give her that shout out)


Gorgeous!!

This was the darkest Church I have ever shot in and when the Pastor said no flash...you could of probably seen the beads of sweat start to form on my brow :) But really, I think it turned out great...pulled all the natural light into our cameras we could and I love how the shadows fell and gave it a dramatic look. I will stop blabbing and let you see for yourself :)








Oh, have to explain this one. Jonathan is TALL...like the tallest groom I have ever had and I can say he will probably hold that record for quite awhile :) Ashton had planned on having the Pastor pull out this step stool right before the 1st kiss...Jonathan had no idea. It was such a cute moment.....but......

It made them perfect eye level. And this is one of my favorite images of the whole day..... I LOVE that step stool :)


MARRIED.....Yes!!

And let the congratulations begin :)






I love this of Jonathan and his mom :)

The receiving line was long...but once it was done I looked over and saw this.
I LOVE how much they love each other.

Thought I would end with the super adorable flower girl and ring bearer. They had the best personalities and were just so much fun.




I can't wait to show you Part 2.....and more of this amazing day! Stay tuned :)

No comments: