Monday, March 22, 2010

Pretty In Pink!

I couldn't wait to meet this precious little girl....her Aunt Andrea is one of my awesome clients who sends me tons of business (love ya Andrea!). So I knew this session was going to be awesome...mommy (Jessica) was so sweet, one of those people you meet and your immediately comfortable with. And then baby Audrey, I am talking a seriously beautiful child here. With her porcelain skin, big blue eyes and huge smiles....I was in heaven. I think I said a million times that she looked like a baby doll, but she totally did. Cute as a button!

See what I am talking about....isn't she the cutest?

I brought my famous "basket" with the fur....babies loved it. Audrey could of hung out in there all day and smiled away for me :)

Then we tried some sitting up, and she gave me the best smiles. Just love this expression.

And a bit of a serious look :) So was really focused in on something.


Ok, favorite of the session. She was "gettin her hand" but I just love how her eyes look, the composition of the photo, love it!


Aww.....be still my heart. She is so stinkin cute! And look at those eyes, she is getting sleepy.


She is just as beautiful asleep as she is awake. And snug in momma's arms.






I had to show this shot of her dress, she got changed into this dress but then got sleepy....but it gave me some time to focus in on the details. The dress told a story....each flap had a sentence. I think it went like this "Stitched between these ruffles and folds. Is a pretty little tale just waiting to be told. About a wee girl and her little pink dress. She loved it so much it was always a mess. The End"
I don't think I can do it justice, but it was so original and beautiful...and such a great shade of pink.

Jessica, thank you for welcoming me into your home and for being so welcoming :) It was so much fun spending time with you and Audrey and I hope you love your pics as much as I do.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

jessica and richard said...

Lisa,
It was so nice to meet you & thank you so much for doing what you do! We love love love the photographs. You have a true gift. We will treasure these always..
Thank you.
Jessica, Richard & Audrey