Sunday, March 28, 2010

Parties....and Leaving Me Some Blog Lovin'

So I have been thinking I need to do some changes to my blog. I have many photographers from all over the world that I have bookmarked as favorites and I love to follow their work. I notice a lot of them have their blog through blogspot just like me....but their blogs are so much cooler. First of all people can actually leave comments...when my blog you have to be a google member or something to leave a comment...they also have photos across the top of their blog...bigger pictures, etc. So I as start to learn more about my blog and the wonderful changes I can make....I have learned how to add some of these things.

The biggest change right now is comments....I have changed the security setting so that anyone can leave a comment. So PLEASE comment away.....it will seriously make my day!!

Coming soon....a LOGO...across the top. I am in the process of having a logo designed and it will grace my blog shortly. One day my blog will be as cool as everyone elses.

Parties....they are fun...frantic....filled with fantastic people enjoying their big day. I find that every single time I have a party for my girls I think to myself "I wish I had a photographer". It is so nice to have someone else "responsible for the photos" while the party givers can sit back and relax and enjoy their party and their guests.

My latest party was a 1st birthday bash for sweet little Adnit. Happy 1st birthday buddy!!


Here is his family blowing out the candles on his super cool "Blues Clues" cake.

And the birthday boy and his big beautiful brown eyes.

A big gold star for the person who can find me in this photo...."Where's Waldo Style". And thanks to Jessica (my fabulous helper and sister in law for capturing this.....love the wide angle shot)

And Jessica hard at work :)



A great party....a great time by all. And a special thanks to Jessica for helping out and getting some great photos too!!

DON'T FORGET....I LOVE COMMENTS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the new things you are doing!! :)

Donna Harris said...

That was one huge birthday party! Looks like alot of fun.
Can't wait to see the Logo!!!