Friday, March 12, 2010

Not ONE but TWO adorable girls!

These girls were too adorable for words....I could of taken their pictures all day long. They both warmed up to me right away...which of course I LOVED. This session had a real "life style" feel to it...something I strive for but find it comes the easiest when I take photos in a families home. I just think kiddos are the most comfortable at home, they are so happy to show me all their favorite toys and books. I really enjoyed this session.

I had the hardest time picking which pictures to put on my blog because I loved every single one of them so much. And I can't even begin to pick a favorite...I have like 20 favorites :)

Miss Lucy has the most beautiful BIG blue eyes....they literally sparkle in every single picture of her....take a look.


And little sister Hannah was so scrumptious.....she gave me baby fever as bad as any newborn session. She was just so sweet and ADORABLE....and how cute is that pink flower headband. It isn't fair that all these cute accessories come out when my girls are no longer babies...just not fair :)
Miss Lucy was wise beyond her years and I felt like I was talking to a 5 year old. She was so much fun and loved reading me Goodnight Moon...one of my favorite books.


Geez, I LOVE this image.....love her expression...her chunky little finger in her mouth.

Hi sweet baby girl.


I "HEART" black and whites....and they are especially stunning of these girlies.




Sisterly love :)


Look at that big smile!

How I love this one of Lucy.


We went outside for a bit....it was a little windy and the sun was pretty bright, but I got a couple cute ones. Made me realize though that I am ready for spring and green grass :)




Some little Easter eggs and Easter baskets :)




Thank you guys for spending your morning with me....and sharing your awesome girls with me. I hope you love your photos....they make me smile! Happy Easter Lucy & Hannah! Hope to see you girls again.

No comments: