Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sometimes the best laid plans don't go as planned....





The adorable Caleb & Garrett have been featured on my blog many times...they are part of one of my favorite families to photograph. We had BIG plans for last Saturday...EASTER pictures. And I suggest Purina Farms....we checked out the website and it even talked about the baby bunnies and chicks you could pet. We figured it was going to be awesome! Well.....it was COLD...nothing Spring like at all....extremely overcast and I think everyone else in the metro St. Louis area decided to go to Purina Farms that morning. It was CROWDED. But we still got some cute pics and the boys had a blast. And I got to hang with Dawn and Jack...who are always so much fun. So it wasn't all bad....but we are doing it again in a few weeks on what is hopefully a beautiful day at a location with lots of room for Caleb to be his cute birthday boy self!! Can't wait...stay tuned for Part Two!

No comments: