Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bright Smiling Faces at The Jewel Box

I was super excited to meet this family. They readily agreed to meet me at The Jewel Box, a place I have been wanting to have a session at all winter. (I am partial because I was married there almost 13 years ago). It did not disappoint.....even though they were setting up for a wedding, there was plenty of space for us and so many beautiful tropical plants....and add this awesome group to the scene....it was perfect.


Here they are!

And the kiddos, they are some awesome kids. They get a long so great and seemed to genuinely enjoy being together.

And they were a ton of fun too! I LOVE the silly faces.


These two are very close in age to my youngest two and I enjoyed watching the relationship between brother and sister. Such happy kiddos!


OMG, Emily was such a natural in front of the camera, not nervous at all and knew the exact expression I was trying to get out of her. When I commented on what a natural she was, she said "I had lots of practice, we just got our pictures taken at school." Too cute! But when you got it....you got it :)


Ok, I could of taken David's pictures all day long. He was such a ham and gave me some GREAT smiles but also some of the best goofy faces. I know goofy faces aren't the kind of pictures you want hanging up on the walls.....but they are the pictures that will make you smile in 20 years when this little guy is all grown up.


Goofy face extraordinaire!






Ok, and how gorgeous is Jessica. Seriously! Gorgeous!! She did pretty darn awesome too on nailing that "serious" look I was trying to get.

I love this next one....probably one of my favorites of the day. David is the star of the show...and look at him here between his big sisters....too cute!

Thank you guys so much for spending your morning with me. I know it has been a long time since you have had family pictures and I am truly honored you chose me to take them. Your family is beautiful and you are such awesome people. Hope to see you again!

No comments: