Friday, March 19, 2010

"Baby on Board"

I have been so excited to show you this awesome family that I met last weekend. They were so much fun, with the cutest little guy.......AND a baby girl on the way. I love seeing the excitement and anticipation of a family about to add a new member. You could just tell they were so excited and I feel very honored to have captured some fantastic pics of these last few moments of just the 3 of them before they become a family of 4.

Seriously, how cute are they?? I know I say that all the time....but I have some of the most beautiful clients...I am so blessed.



Here is the big brother to be and "star" of this session....Mr. Caleb :)


Caleb was so much fun....he was just a little ham. Within minutes we had become friends and he was more than happy to do all the special poses I asked of him. He was so great!

Here he is saying hello to his little sister who is snug in mommies belly :)

One of my favorite pics of the session!




Look at those big brown eyes!


Here is momma.....Kristina your so stinkin' cute!



Hubba Hubba....hot little couple. :) Kristina you are seriously the cutest prego lady eVer! I can't wait to see what this little girl is going to look like, I know she will be gorgeous.




Ok, I debated on putting "bare belly" pics on the blog (wasn't sure if that was something mommies were comfortable with) and I decided I would just put up one...and it had to be this one. Breathtaking! This is my favorite of the session and one of my favorites ever. Yea, I went there :)


Hands in the pocket...just like I asked. Did I say yet Caleb was awesome...well, I am saying it again...Caleb was awesome. :)




Boys!


Thank you guys for meeting with me, it was my pleasure. Good luck in the upcoming weeks and enjoy that sweet baby girl. I hope I get to meet her some day :)

No comments: