Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In Honor of David

I posted this on my Facebook Fan Page, but I wanted to get it up on here too. My friend and client Jennifer (pretty lady to the far left) lost her brother this past weekend. This is David below in the center. It was a very unexpected loss for this family and they are reeling from it. He leaves behind a daughter (Hailey is seated on his lap in the photo below). David did not have a life insurance policy, at the age of 28 he probably thought he wouldn't need one. In times like this you feel just helpless...you know there isn't much you can do but pray for peace for families that suffer such horrible losses. I would like to donate 10% of all my March and April sessions to the fund set up for Hailey. So you March and April peeps....your sessions are even more appreciated.
My prayers are with my friend/client Jennifer and her family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing this out.....