Saturday, December 15, 2012

TuTu's, Big Blue Eyes and Turning ONE!!

One of my favorite little gals turned one! I can't believe it, nothing makes me feel like time is on fast forward as much as seeing my little clients speed through their first year.

Her mommy made her the cutest little tu-tu's and she was all personality!! Such a happy girl!! I have loved getting the chance to watch her grow this year and capturing her sweet personality at newborn, 6 months and now 1 year.











Her Uncle surprised them and came in town from England to celebrate the big one year birthday!!


It was such a pleasure to get to know all of you this year! 
You have the sweetest little girl!! Thank you for
asking me to photograph her at these wonderful stages.
Happy Christmas & New Year!!
Lisa

No comments: