Friday, December 7, 2012

Family = Love

 Ahhh, such a beautiful family! I have known them for a long long time, I can't get over how big their oldest kids are. The gorgeous momma of this family and I share a niece :) I don't get to see them much so I was thrilled when she contacted me about pictures!

They showed up looking like they stepped out of a magazine...love how the outfits they picked out. Loved how excited the kids were for pictures, I think I made it fun for them and that is always a goal.

It was windy and chilly, but they never complained :)

Enjoy this gorgeous family of six.......


I later learned a different Photographer hung these cool ornaments. Hope they didn't mind I took advantage of the cuteness :)




Big sister.....little sister :)




LOVE all the individual shots I got of the kids, they are so photogenic!



He looks so much like his momma, dimples and all. This one is gonna be running from the ladies.








Swinging two little ones at one time....well we tried ;)



It was so wonderful to see you guys!! I hope you love your
pictures as much as I do :) I think the really represent your
beautiful family and the fun ages everyone is at right now.
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: