Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Love my Family!

I love my family, my brother and his family are some of the most important people in my life. My lil' brother has given me the best sister I could imagine and 2 beautiful nieces. It is such a blessing to have them in my life!

We did a quick photo shoot and I love the pictures we got of them! Are they not adorable?!?! Since we were there, we snuck in a few cousin pictures. We do those every year for my parents.


Cousins!! These girls are soooo close. I have cousins but none of them are close to my age, so it is extra special for me to see the close relationship with these gals.....they are going to have a lot of wonderful times through the years.



Clara Boo!! I can't believe she is almost 2. And she is a spit fire, girlfriend has a super strong personality but she is the funniest little thing. We were together today and she was just cracking me up. She loves to talk and will sit there for 20 minutes telling you a long story with hand motions and every thing. And how could anyone resist that face....love her so!!



And my sweet Kearsten, this girl has a heart of gold. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. My brother has strong genes, both of these girls look so much like him!



Love love love this!

 





Love this one of Kearsten and Emily. They are so cute! They were born 8 months apart and it cracks me up how Emily looks so little next to Kearsten.




Love you guys!! Thanks for being so much fun and for liking us. lol!
I hear stories of siblings that don't speak or don't get along, I thank
my lucky stars that isn't us. I can't imagine how boring my life
would be without you 4 in it :)
Lisa

No comments: