Saturday, December 22, 2012

Chanel & Chris - Engaged!!

I met this beautiful couple for the first time last year when I photographed them in the late Fall for their Christmas cards. I was soooo happy to hear from Chanel again this Fall with big news...they were engaged! So happy for them. They will be getting married back home in Texas, but I was thrilled when they asked me to take their engagement pictures. 

I knew they wanted indoor pictures, so we decided on Union Station for our spot. I think it fit them and their awesome style very well. We had so much fun!








Chris's has a big family history for Service Men, so we just had to get a few by the very cool vintage uniforms on display.


They are so much fun! They know how to make each other laugh, love it!!


Chanel, your so gorgeous...you and that mega-watt smile!


A floor like this is made for dancing.





I had so much fun with you two!! I am so glad we did this and brought
a little bit of "St. Louis" to your upcoming wedding. And one of St. Louis's most
popular landmarks really fit the bill.
I know you guys are going to have a beautiful Texas wedding!! 
Congrats and Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: