Saturday, December 29, 2012

Love of Family

 "You don't chose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them" - Desmond Tutu

I love that quote and this time of year and this lovely family really reminded me of it. I think the thing about the last few months of the year that is so special, is that you are truly immersed in family. I can't think of a better thing.

I was very happy to get the chance to work with this gorgeous bunch. They were wonderful!! They all traveled quite away to be there for the Holidays and the Baptism of the littlest cutie in the photo below. And what a better time to arrange a family photo. I couldn't be happier that they asked me ;)
Enjoy!!



We planned to stay inside because usually this time of year is bitter cold. We got really lucky with a pretty mild day and we were able to go outside. I was so happy...winter light is so beautiful!!










It was so wonderful to meet all of you! I hope you enjoyed your
time together. Have a wonderful 2013!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful family! Awesome work capturing the whole bunch!!!