Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fun "At Home" Session


Such a cute family! With the most precious little girl, LOVE her little Santa outfit. She was happy and very active during our shoot. We had high hopes of some mild weather so that we could head over to Tower Grove park since it is so close to where they live. But nope, no such luck...yucky rainy day is what we had.

We had a Plan B and it worked out just wonderful, we had our session in their beautiful home. It was dark and dreary that day, so flash was my friend. Most of you know I am a natural light Photographer by choice. But I am so happy with how they turned out and it is always good to be pushed out of your element every once in awhile.

Enjoy!!










The have the biggest dog, who is sweet as can be and was very happy to get in on some photos too :)


Thank you so much for asking me to capture your sweet family!
I am glad we were able to find a time that worked for us, and I enjoyed my
time with you all so much!
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: