Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beautiful New Boy

I think all of Santa's helpers should be this precious! This little guy is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have yet to photograph. Once we got him to sleep (took just a little bit) he was good to go and I was able to go to town :)

His big sister got in on some, you might remember her from this summer. Who can forget those beautiful eyes...she is really excited to be a big sister and I know she is a great helper to her Mommy and Daddy.






This little hat was a gift from Grandma, but it came all the way from England (thanks again Grandma for that Etsy shop info)  :)



Little tiny smile there in the picture below.







Welcome to the world sweet baby boy!!
I am beyond thrilled to be there to photograph you during your first year,
I know your going to grow so fast! So excited to watch all the changes.
Best Wishes!
Lisa

No comments: