Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cousin Fun!

This fun session was for my friend Leslie's kiddos and her nephews. I always love sessions when I know the kids....I can act sillier than I normally do :) I feel so old, I have known these guys since they were itty bitty...and they are all grown up and gorgeous!
We had a great time, I think the kids even enjoyed themselves a little bit :)

Aren't they so cute!!



My beautiful friend Leslie with her kiddos...







Ok, I only made them do this about a dozen times....but I LOVE this one, my favorite :)




Thanks you sooo much Leslie & Renee,
Your kids are adorable and so much fun to work with!
I am a truly love cousin pictures, I do this very same thing
every year with my girls and their cousins. I am so glad
we got a chance to do this!!
Lisa

No comments: