Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweet Family of Six

This darling family of six came to me via one of my awesome clients Mary & Shawn (thanks guys!!). Awesome family, they win the award for the bluest eyes :) And I LOVE the color combo....mom did a GREAT job picking everything out. I love it so much that I might just steal this for my own family pictures this year. ;)

Families with 4 kids always fascinate me. I think that is because that is always the number of kids I always wanted....ended up with 3, which is just perfect for me. :)
But I like to sit back and watch the dynamics with four and it is always so fun to watch. Love big families!!

This was also a special shoot because we were also capturing some one year pictures of the baby of the family. She is such a petite cute gal, and such a great baby!





LOVE this shot of the whole family! And love how the colors pop.




Tickle time, this is a favorite of mine. These kiddos had such personality...so much fun!



The only boy....he has some fun years ahead of him :)



And the Birthday Girl!! Such a doll.


Cake time.....



"W" Family,
Thank you for spending your evening with me. I really enjoyed my
time with you. You have a great family!!
Hope to see you all again :)
Lisa

No comments: