Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy First Birthday Miss "M"!!!

It has been an absolute pleasure to watch this little beauty grow and change over her first year. As I have said many many times, first year clients are so very special to me....but that last shoot, it is very bitter sweet. I am lucky enough to be able to follow her through her momma on Facebook (what would we do with out good ole' Facebook). And hopefully I will get to see her again soon.

Enjoy this darling first year shoot, lots of creative goodness that her momma put together for our shoot....with help from Grandma :) I LOVED the cake pictures, she was cracking us up. I think she was really wanting to grab that cake and take off. You know sometimes I girl just likes to eat in peace :)















Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
Your family loves you so very much, enjoy your 2nd year
and I hope to see you soon.
Kisses!
Lisa

No comments: