Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cute Little "Dude" :)

Cute little dude....see his hat, get it ;) I love that little hat. This little guy wasn't too sure about having his picture taken. Which I don't blame him, he was asleep all snug...warm in his clothes. Then this crazy lady with a camera take off his clothes and makes him pose for pictures :)

I had a great time with this new little family of 3, super nice people. I love meeting new clients. And a big thanks to Madalyn for sending this awesome little family my way :)

Enjoy the sweet newness of a couple becoming a family of 3........











It was so great to meet the 3 of you...and Grandma. :)
I had a great time spending my afternoon with you guys. I love what we
got, I love the "real life" feel of these pictures which is what I was
hoping for. This time is so fleeting and they grow so fast. I hope you look back
at these in the years to come and they bring you back to this special sweet stage.
Can't wait to see you guys again!!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: