Sunday, April 1, 2012

Springtime Fun!

I love when I get a chance to meet and photograph new families. This was a "new" family for me and they were completely awesome :) Hopefully I will get to see more of them in the future.
They have a sweet little gal who is the quite adored by her mommy and daddy. She LOVES having her picture taken, but from how it sounds...mom and dad have quite the photo collection of her. Gotta love that :)


She is quite the girly girl, I learned she does not like bugs but she loves Hello Kitty (sounds like my kind of girl). She is quite excited for her big birthday party and turning 5. :)









I really enjoyed my time with your sweet family! Hope the birthday party
is perfect and pink and full of Hello Kitty :)
Hope to see you again!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That was an awesome Spring treat! What an adorable family, I bet they are crazy about these :)