Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Girls

My Girls...My Heart
One of the things I vowed I would do more of this year is take more pictures of my girls. I originally wanted to do something once a month....well these were taken on April 1st. Baby steps, baby steps.

It was very last minute, after having two AMAZING client shoots last weekend I felt I had to get my own girls out there. I didn't coordinate outfits, I am not really sure what my youngest is wearing. Maybe a swimsuit cover-up?? I also noticed after we got to our spot that she had on fur lined crocs that have been hidden in the back of a closet for 3 years. Oh well, that is her to a T. And I want to capture my girls as they are.



The lumps in Riley's dress (or swimsuit cover-up) yea, she decided to bring about 10 pieces of candy with her....via the front of her dress. It looks like she has some weird growths ;)


Oh how I LOVE these children!!


Love the Angry Birds band-aide on Riley's knee. Are my kids the only ones who make up boo-boo's just so they can wear the cool band-aide's I just bought??








I told the girls to come stand near this field of tall grass....Riley took off running in it full speed. Can anyone guess who my wild child is??? I was cringing thinking she is either gonna step on a snake or come back full of ticks. She came back in one piece :)



Yep, I am posting blurry out of focus picture...but I love it. And Hey! If Tara Whitney ( www.tarawhitney.com   ) can do it so can I right :) By the way her work is amazing!








I could spend hours telling you why my girls are so awesome!
But they just are...and I am damn lucky to be their momma!!

No comments: