Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lots of Cuteness Comin' Your Way!

Ahhhh, this family....love love love them! I have been photographing them since they were pregnant with the cute little princess below. Mom is awesome, one of those people you meet and feel like you have known forever. They remind me of the type of family that my husband and I would be friends with and hang out with (if only they lived closer...we might stalk them. ha!). 
So let me tell you about this session...crazy, rain was coming in on us fast. We really didn't want to reschedule because people are busy and this family has lots going on. So we went for it and I tell ya, I think I broke some records for the fastest shooting I have ever done. But it wouldn't of been possible if these kids weren't sooooo darn good! I mean, crazy good for the ages they are at. Heck, they were better than some teenagers I have worked with ;)

I loved every second of it...like I always do. I can't get over how big and gorgeous these two are. Whoa, time flies!















I have to tell you that I always get nervous blogging their pictures. Mom is a professional
writer and a darn good one at that. She has helped me with my blog and newsletters in the past.
I am always double checking my grammar, but I think I am a hopeless cause....I type like I talk.
If anyone needs a truly talented writer...hit me up, I know exactly who to send you to :)
Thank you "B" family for being your awesome selves!! You guys are the best, so 
very thankful to have you as clients!!
Big Hugs!!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, Lisa. I LOOOOVE these. That one of Caleb laughing and Leah smiling her "I'm TOTALLY up to something" smile just kill me. Thank you SO much!!

Kelly said...

Well that was like a ray of sunshine!!! So fun to see how your customers grow, what a couple of cuties! Love the interaction between the family :)

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Gorgeous photos of a BEAUTIFUL family!