Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9 Months of Cuteness!

Oh how this little cutie just melts my heart. He is the sweetest little guy and oh so happy all the time. I couldn't wait to see him at 9 months...but it was a bittersweet because we are nearing the end of his "first year" of pictures.

I LOVE shooting at new locations, and this was a new one for me. We headed to Shaw Nature Reserve and I flipped out...really, I think the Botanical Gardens has nothing on Shaw. It is so beautiful, in a natural untouched kind of way. We maybe saw 3 people the whole time we were there. It was beyond perfect and I know I will be returning.

Back to the star of the show, enjoy his cuteness! I know he had me smiling the whole time I was editing. LOVE these!!!















See you guys in a few months! I can't wait, I always look forward
to our time together! See you at the big ONE YEAR shoot. Wooooo, how
did that happen :)
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: