Friday, November 27, 2009

So Proud :)

I am so incredibly proud of all of these images. The whole session was really just perfect! I chatted back and forth with Andrea a bit before we met and I knew right away she was going to be awesome to work with. She loved the photojournalistic...candid type pictures that I love to take. So when I showed up on that sunny Friday afternoon to take their picture and I saw how totally adorable this family was...I knew it was going to be a great afternoon.

Andrea was one of those clients that I met and by the end of the session I felt like I had been hanging out with old friends. (We even had on pretty much the same sweater...but in different colors...great minds think alike...lol!)

I tried to narrow down my choices for this "sneak peak"...but I just love so many of them....I couldn't narrow them down any further. So you will get to see a whole lot of their cuteness.

Here is the whole family...so darn cute!!!

And this little sweet pea was so adorable...she gave me the best smiles and the best serious looks. I love that we got her to have a seat in my "pink chair."
This one makes me smile! Best Fall picture ever!!

Just like his little sis....easy as pie....he gave me some great smiles and I love how he grabs his ears. Watch the rest of the pictures below....he does this to Daddy too. It reminds me of my youngest...she used to grab our necks when she was nervous or tired. She out grew that about a year ago and I miss it every single day.
These kiddos have the most beautiful brown eyes.

I love the leaves....they had such a blast playing in them.

And acorns....I have seen so many kiddos this Fall that just love acorns....and I love capturing those itty bitty hands holding onto these Fall gems :)

This next image is my favorite of the whole session. LOVE IT!!!! I showed it to my sister in law (and Assistant) and she said LOVE IT...a new favorite....I hope I did you proud Andrea :) I love how Brayden is looking up at Daddy...probably saying "Are we done yet" :) and Avery is giving her little stuffed animal the biggest bear hug...it is just so them!
Some serious eyelashes....and I LOVE eyelashes...probably because I don't have any. lol!

Hi pretty girl!


Somebody loves his mommy! I loved the lighting during this session.

Hey there handsome!
Notice the ear ;) I love that I captured so many intimate moments.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

:)

Such a beautiful family! You guys sure have some good genes ;)



Thank you guys for spending your Friday afternoon with me....for being the perfect family and letting me capture you as "you" ...hanging out as a family. I hope I get to see you guys again....and again....and again!!
Happy Holidays!

No comments: