Sunday, November 22, 2009

Couldn't wait to meet this family!

So it starts with Miss Jen...she has been such an awesome client and I am blessed to photograph her and her family often. This time we were going to be getting together with Jen and her side of the family. I met Jen through my friend Meredith and I feel like I knew her family before I meet them. Jen has a twin sister (obvious huh?!) and her name is Janet, I spent a weekend with Jen, Janet and Meredith at "Hearts at Home". Jen and Janet were so awesome that weekend and it was so neat to see how close they are. I have always been fascinated by twins. On this weekend I got to hear lots of awesome things about their families. I know Jen's dad is a very talented musician and her mom is the greatest grandma ever. So when I finally got the chance to meet everyone I felt like I was with old friends.

We made our way to my favorite place...New Town. And here they all are....these kiddos were beyond awesome!! So well behaved....I didn't even have to beg for smiles.....did I already say they were awesome :)

Jen's parents have 3 kids and I have 3 kids so when I see photos like this it makes my heart smile to think I can have THIS in the future....WAY in the future...lol.

And I love that Jen's Grandparents came along. They were so sweet and adorable. I have had the privilege of photographing lots of big groups but this one had my first "4 Generations" and it was perfect!



And I love this one of "mom and dad".....how adorable are they!!

Cousins....I "love" cousins! And I loved the lighting that night!

Ok, this next series of 3 makes my heart skip a beat. I love them!! This is Janet with her sweet baby girl....I just caught them being themselves when they thought I wasn't looking.




And one of my favorite couples to photograph....Jen & Ben. Don't you love how their names just flow.... ;)

And their beautiful family.

Next up is Janet's gorgeous family. Here is her youngest.

LOVE this one! I am such a big fan of the ornamental grass....it makes the best textures.

And the 3 cuties!


And the family. I am telling you....these kids were so good!

And here is brother Denny and his family. I love that they brought their dog, the boys just love her. It was obvious she is a big part of the family.

And the boys wore matching Chucks....I LOVE Chucks. I have a pair on my Christmas list this year.

Such adorable boys with the best smiles!

I love this one with the sun flare...has such a nice ambiance.

And here are Jen's moms parents...the ones that started this big beautiful family.
I will leave you with my favorite of the whole session. I love how they strolled hand in hand the whole session. It really made me so happy, it was just beautiful to see. All of my grandparents are gone, so this tugged on my heart a bit. You guys treasure them....they are so awesome!

Thank you guys for spending your Sunday evening with me and running around like crazy trying to get all of this in before the sun set. It was so nice to finally meet all of you. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: