Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Girl!

I am a horrible momma. Emily's 8th Birthday was back on Nov 2nd. I ALWAYS blog about my kiddos birthdays...they love reading their messages. And here it is 3 weeks (almost 4) later and I am posting this. I have a good excuse I was in the Hospital for Emily's birthday and then came home to tons of editing and lots of follow up emails to reschedule sessions. But none the less...I couldn't NOT blog to her.

So here is to my spunky beautiful BEAUTIFUL 8 year old. She has a heart of gold but a stubborn side. She is a leader not a follower...she stands up for her big sister as quickly as she does her little sister if she feels there has been an injustice against them. She makes us laugh until our sides hurt. She has a wicked fashion sense and the most soulful brown eyes I have ever seen. She has a beautiful singing voice (her music teacher confirmed that tonight at Parent Teacher Conference...so I know it isn't just my biased opinion). She is the child that brings us to our knees...and usually from frustration. The middle child who is sometimes forgotten...but loved soooooo incredibly much!

Happy 8th Birthday Emily Joyce Scherer!!! We love you!


No comments: