Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beautiful Family

Meet Martino and his handsome boys. I tell you I love my "photography" job...I meet the nicest people...this family tops my list. And they were so easy to photograph...talk about photogenic. Wow!


Ok, look at this young man and his dazzling smile....he is gonna be fighting the girls off in a few years. And I think I told all my friends and family about him after my shoot...the most polite young man that I have met in a long long time...he offered to help me carry my equipment (which I shamelessly took him up on). He was up for every pose I stuck him in..and actually made me feel like he was having a good time..which made my night.
Now on to the newest family member...he was the best baby. I think mom and dad were surprised...but I think I am the "baby whisperer"....ha ha! He just smiled and smiled anytime I came near him. So sweet!

I got to put him in my basket...which I love! He was so happy to sit in there and chill... it was the cutest thing.


See told ya...BIG smiles....melts my heart!


I could tell right away the T.J. loves being a big brother, he was so gentle...it is like he has been doing this way longer than 1 1/2 months...he is an old pro.


This is one of my favorites...brothers hands...amazing the difference in size.


I love all these black and whites. So timeless.



Gosh, I could just eat him up! All these babies I have been photographing lately...giving me baby fever...(not good!)


I saved the best for last. This is my favorite of the session....somebody loves his Daddy! And it shows....
I really wanted to get a family shot, but mommy wasn't going for it...I am a woman I know how it is. But let me tell you if I looked as good as she does after just having a baby...I would be asking everyone to take my picture...ha ha! Maybe next time we can talk her into it.
Martino, thanks for sharing your beautiful family with me and braving the soggy conditions. Hope to see you again so I can watch this little guy grow up and T.J. too!


No comments: