Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Puppy Love"

The Wall family met me at Forest Park on a beautiful Saturday evening....and I was so excited when they brought ALL of their family members.
First up...."the boys".....

Max and Jack......

Aren't the boys just the cutest!! And the girls in the Wall family are pretty darn stunning.....





I love this family picture...it is one of my all time favorites! I LOVE the flowers and the sun popping through them...and it helps to have such an adorable family too!


Ok, how beautiful is her red hair.....wowzer!

This family was so much fun and up for anything...the session was EASY...and went so smoothly.



Gorgeous!!!!

These ladies were so much fun...and so photogenic. Total naturals in front of the lens!

This was my favorite of the session. At first we were just working to get the "boys" to look towards me...but then I said..."OMG, keep that up!" Such cute interaction between a girl and her best bud...love it!


I love Forest Park....are we so lucky to live in a City with sooooo many breath taking spots.



Wall family....thank you so much for spending you Saturday evening with me. You guys were rock stars!! Your CD is on it's way to you. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

No comments: