Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gor-geous!

This post is huge...because I LOVED soooo many of these. TS is a shining star! And I have watched enough "America's Next Top Model" to know what I am talking about...ha ha! But seriously....her look changes so much through these pictures...depending on her facial expression, the angle (I will take a wee bit of credit on that one) and her hair/make up...and I think she is amazing! Your rocked it T!!


Ok, real quick. The pic above is my absolute favorite!


















"T"is my sister in laws niece. When her mom contacted me to take some updated portfolio pictures for her modeling portfolio, I was thrilled. We had so much fun...my sister in law did her make up and hair and we had wardrobe changes....the stuff girls dream about :) I hope everyone is just as thrilled with her pictures as I am....and let me tell you she is as sweet as she is gorgeous!
Had such a great time...thanks again guys!

No comments: