Saturday, September 19, 2009

Who the heck doesn't love CUPCAKES???

I know I love cupcakes! Let me tell you about a good friend of mine and the delightful little business she has started. Kelly Payne (a beautiful past Bride of mine) has created this little business of hers called Kelly's Cupcake. Check out her blog at www.kellyscupcake.blogspot.com
She makes these "works of art" which are beautiful cupcake towers. She also makes custom cakes. She is making a cupcake tower for me for my youngest Riley's 5th birthday coming up soon...Riley loves bugs...so Kelly is making her a lady bug cupcake tower...I will be sure to post pictures. :)
Check her out! I highly recommend her for any event you are needing cakes.
And of course I can't post without a picture (that would just be boring). So below are some of Kelly's cupcake tower creations photographed by yours truly.
Mmmmmmm....these are making me hungry ;)







No comments: