Thursday, September 17, 2009

Star!

Kala is such a sweet heart and I was so excited when she dropped me an email asking me to do some head shots of her. I have know Kala's boyfriend Torre since he was born (his sisters graduation party is featured here on the blog) and I when Kala first contacted me I was thinking...oh she and Torre are getting married and they want me to be their photographer (maybe down the road..hint hint!)...but instead she told me how she is competing in the Miss Missouri Pageant and she needed some head shots. I was thrilled! I think they turned out soooooo good...but how could they not. Kala is so gorgeous and I for one think she would represent good ole' Missouri well. Good luck Kala and keep me posted. I am "rootin" for you girl!



This one (below) is my favorite. She has the prettiest eyes!





No comments: