Wednesday, April 17, 2013

St. Louis, Baseball and One Cute 3 Year Old

I don't know how it is possible for this little guy to be any cuter, but I swear every year that I see him he is :) Three can sometime be a hard age to photograph, but he was so cooperative and fun! Just a great shoot! I love that we hit some of my favorite spots downtown....and who doesn't love Cardinal fans :)
 







He sure is one lucky little guy, a Construction Worker who was working inside the Stadium stopped and gave him this ball. We all thought about who might of hit that magical ball. I think he loved his new found gift.







Thank you for making my morning so much fun! It was great
exploring downtown with you all and getting to see how much Mr. "C" has grown.
He is such a cute and well behaved little guy.
Go Cards!!!
Lisa

No comments: