Sunday, April 21, 2013

One is Fun!!

Turning one is so much fun! I was so excited to see this sweet family again, the last time I saw them their little guy was just a few weeks old. I would say he has grown quite a bit over his first year. I just adore his chunky cheeks, cute little "faux-hawk" and baby blue eyes :) I learned quickly that he LOVES his momma!! I am sure that is something that won't change anytime soon. We were originally planning to meet on the day that we ended up with 10 inches of snow. The day we actually met up was super sunny and warm! Quite the contrast.
Enjoy this beautiful family and their sweet guy!
 
 



As I was editing these pictures I was just cracking up....he has the best expressions!




He handled that chalk so well, so cute to see him scribble before we wrote the official "ONE" on the chalkboard.






 
It was so great to see you guys! You have one cute little dude there :)
I am so glad you thought of me for the pictures of this special
time! Enjoy this next year! One is so fun!!
Hugs!!
Lisa

No comments: