Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Smiley Darling!!

Oh this little cutie!! And her equally adorable parents, they are so much fun! It was great seeing them again and I couldn't get over how much she has grown in 3 months. She is going to be sooo blond....I could see that she had gotten more hair on her adorable head. Love her little outfits that they brought for her :)
 
We lucked out with the weather, since we got hit with that huge snowstorm the day after. We were even able to spend some time outside...bonus!!

 

I think crawling might be her favorite thing :)






Those blue eyes are just killer....such a cutie!!



Outside we went, she isn't too sure about grass but she loved sitting in the big girl chair.








I had to end with this one, I just love her little pouty face it is the cutest!


 
It was so great to see you guys!! I love seeing how much sweet little "Z" has
grown. She is such a little beauty!!
Thank you for including me in capturing memories of these awesome
time in your lives.
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: