Thursday, April 18, 2013

Downtown Fun!

Get ready for a huge post, because I am cuckoo for cocoa puffs over this shoot! Seriously, sooo much fun and I was so in-love with every picture that I had a hard time choosing.
 
 I missed my yearly shoot with this family last year. They had a health scare that PRAISE GOD turned out to be ok. I am so glad that the outcome was good, and so very happy to have them back in front of my camera.
 
They are so much fun and always up for anything (dream clients really!!)....so when they said urban, railroad tracks, steel beams....I knew just were to take them. We just drove until we found something cool and hopped out of the car. It was beyond perfect....take a peek and you will see ;)
 






















Such a fun fun afternoon with you guys! I always love what I am
able to capture when we are together, but this is by far my favorite
shoot of yours :) Just love it!!
Can't wait until next time :)
Lisa


No comments: