Friday, April 19, 2013

Adore This Family :)

I love photographing friends, I am obviously such a firm believer in the importance of photographs. So being able to capture my sweet friends families brings me such joy :) I was so happy we were able to get a date on the calendar with this very busy family. We had a great morning, the kids were AWESOME. Such a sweet family and I am so lucky to call them friends :)
 
 

Seriously, how cute are these three! Love, and they get along so great.



I remember when this beauty was born, I remember being at our friend Becky's baby shower and this darling girl was just a few weeks old and she had on the cutest little baby shoes. Funny the things you remember, and boy does it feel like just yesterday. Now look at her.



The baby of the family, I just want to squeeze him. I know his mommy is lovin' on him all day. How could you not!



The outdoors man, he even moved a dead tree limb out of the path. You can tell he is in his element when he is outdoors.


And the beautiful couple that started it all :)







I am so so so glad we got to do this. I know you were way over-due. *wink wink*
I had the best time with you guys, you are such a wonderful family.
Love ya!
Lisa

No comments: