Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FamilyTime

A part of this beautiful family lives out of State. So when they reunited for some family time they also decided to have family pictures done. Yeah for me :) These kids....SUPER adorable and full of energy. I love documenting kids as they are right at the very age and stage they are at. It was really cute how much they enjoyed being together....cousins are the best!!

Oh and their color choices...perfect! I have a lot of large groups ask me what to wear, I will have to direct them to this blog post for some inspiration :) Because they looked great.

We hang out on Main Street St. Charles on a super bright hot evening. But you would never know it was hot be how cool they all look.


Cousins = Best Friends :)


These kiddos have some gorgeous eyes!!




These little cuties, melt my heart.



If it wasn't frowned upon...I seriously would of taken her home with me at the end of the shoot :) I think my girls would just love a cute little red headed sister.



A favorite of mine that day.




I usually shoot into the sun but I wanted to try something a little different and I really like how they are front lit and their colors just pop.




This is one lucky Grandma.




First I have to give a big shout out to my friend Beth, thanks
for sending me this wonderful family.

It was soo nice to meet all of you. I hope these pictures make you smile while your separated by miles.
I think the kids will have fun looking at them and remembering all the fun they had with their cousins
Thank you so much!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow, what absolutely gorgeous kiddos, and so many of them!!! What a great job Lisa. Those big family shoots are not easy, and all those little ones look just perfect. I love the one of the kiddos on the railing in front of the adults. Awesome, awesome job!!!!!