Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bright Colors + Darling Kids = Great Time

This family was so wonderful to work with. First of all 3 darling kids who were soooo very polite....fun parents....great color, all of it made for a great session :)

This is my second time I have worked with these guys, I took Senior pictures for the oldest kiddo of the gang. He is leaving very College very very soon....so what a perfect time for a family photo.

Enjoy this lovely family.....I know I LOVED capturing these.




Every once in awhile I leave a shoot and it makes me wish I had a little boy. This was one of those....this little guy just melted my heart. He is sooooo adorable, funny, loves his family and especially his mommy.


This young lady was one of the most polite teens I have ever worked with. And such a beauty!


Boys!! Crack me up :)









It was so wonderful to work with you guys again. You are a beautiful family and I hope 
these pictures bring you lots of smiles. Best of luck in College Brandon!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous family!!! Love the color, and all those beautiful eyes - awesome job!!!!