Monday, July 30, 2012

Cute Cousins Galore!

I am so glad my awesome friend Jen asked me to do this shoot. She is the momma to the beautiful kiddos directly below. They had family coming into town and thought it would be a great time to get a picture of all the cousins. It was HOT (like when isn't it hot anymore, right!?!) but these kids were great....the parents were great. As a Photographer you never know how these large group pictures are going to go, especially with so many young kids. But it was wonderful....they are a great family. And I was honored to do it. Cousins are so very important and can become some of your very best friends in life, it was really sweet to see all these cousins together.






The whole group, I am beyond thrilled with how this turned out!







You all were so great to work with! Thank you Jen
for thinking of me and asking me to do this for you guys.
They sure are one beautiful group of kids!!
Lisa

No comments: