Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Girls

This time of year is when I try to get caught up on the editing of my personal photographs. I wish I had time to do it the other 9 months out of the year but it just never happens. This shoot is from this past late summer/early fall. Every year I do a shoot with my girls and my two niece's. My sister in law and I spend weeks planning what everyone is going to wear and where we are going to go. The sad thing is I only do this once a year, it really needs to happen in the Spring and in the Fall. My poor girls are hardly ever in front of my camera....something I want to change this year.


Here they are....my favorite girls in the whole world. I know I am a bit biased....but they are so beautiful!


My niece Kearsten. Kearsten is one of those kids that is just good at anything she does....soccer, dance..whatever she tries. Plus she is SUPER smart! I just love her and I love the incredibly close close relationship my girls have with her.


My trio (oh how I LOVE them!!)


My oldest Abby. Abby the animal lover with a heart of gold. When I tell people I have a 13 year old they usually say "Oh I am sorry" lol! Well, I am certainly not. She is a fantastic teenager and is the easiest child.....soooo blessed to be her mom.




My baby Riley. Oh help me sweet Jesus, this child is a spit fire. She doesn't let anyone push her around, she stands up for her friends and what she believes in. At the young age of 7, she is the first to come to the defense of someone she thinks is being wronged. Sometimes she just goes about it in the wrong way. She also makes us laugh all the time. The clown of the family, that is for sure.


My middle child. Emily...sweet sweet Emme Lou. She can be super stubborn but 95% of the time she is a people pleaser (like her mother). She wants to make sure I am happy with her, that her dad is happy with  her. She wants to do the right thing. She fights to be seen and heard because...well, she is the middle child. But if I want someone to snuggle with...she will knock her sisters down on the way to climbing in my lap first. She is my sweet girl.


The whole beautiful group. Five granddaughters for my mom and dad....I think they are pretty darn lucky!









And Clara, the baby of the group. She is soooo cute I just want to squeeze her. She has lots of cousins and aunts and uncles....lots of love for this baby.






My girls have two favorite things when it is pictures time. #1 - making funny faces and #2 - jumping. They love the jumping in the air shots.




When life is crazy it is hard to remember to be thankful for the little things.
I am so thankful for these 5 beautiful girls in my life. What a strong force they
will be as they grow. I look forward to all the celebrations and the
awesome moments with them. Thank God for them!

No comments: