Thursday, February 2, 2012

Winter Fun with a Favorite Family

I am sitting here trying to think of the perfect thing to say about this family that I adore so much, but I am hopped up on way too many cold meds....and my brain is in a permanent fog :)

So, I will keep it short and sweet. This BE-autiful family has been with me for a long time, almost back to the very beginning which I am more than grateful for. They also refer me more business than any other client and for that I am honored. They are not only beautiful but just really good people. One of the things I LOVE the most about this business is that I have met amazing families like this one, families I might not of ever had the pleasure of meeting otherwise.

We had big plan to take advantage of this unseasonably warm winter...but it was a bit cold when we met and misty. But we quickly came up with plan B and got what I think are my favorite pictures of them yet!!


These two have the best personalities....a complete dream to work with. And they are so sweet to each other....at least every time I am around :)













I LOVE winter light, it is so soft and perfect.....and I especially love sweet little girls who like to love on their mommas :)



"B" Family,
You know I think you guys ROCK. Your loyalty over
the years means so much to me, I couldn't imagine going a year without seeing you
guys and seeing how much the kids have changed and grown. Thank you for asking
me to capture these awesome moments in your life :)
Big Hugs!!
Lisa

No comments: