Friday, January 13, 2012

Clara - 9 months

If you follow me at all on here or Facebook, then you know I have the cutest baby niece who I just adore. I am loving the chance to capture her first year! Something I wasn't able to do with my own girls because I wasn't a Photographer quite yet. So Clara gets to put up with me taking her picture every 3 months. Because of my insanely crazy Fall schedule...we had to sneak her 9 month shoot in on Thanksgiving. Lucky for us we had pretty mild weather and my Aunt and Uncles house served as the perfect spot (after stuffing ourselves with Turkey. ha ha).

Get ready to be mesmerized by the cutest little blond hair blue eyed girl around!


How about that darling turkey shirt...love that Jess ordered that and that I was able to get some pictures of her in it.


She was doing this thing with her lip were she sucks in her bottom lip. In editing these pictures I noticed she is doing it in almost every single one. She doesn't do this as much...so I am happy I was able to capture it so much. Babies grow so fast and the lip suck thing is just a little bleep on her life's big picture. One of the little things my brother and sister in law might forget in 15 years that she even did it at all...the beauty of pictures :)



We cheered "Yeah Clara"...and she of course had to clap for herself :)



Don't you just want to squeeze her?? I know I do.



Then my Aunt brought out a very old rocking horse, she was able to do it on her own for a few seconds.


But she was much happier holding on to mom's hand. My biggest smile I got out of her for the day.



Clara Boo,
Your Aunt Lisa LOVES you sooo much! Being your and Kearsten's Aunt is the 2nd best
thing to being a mommy. I can't believe your going to be 1 in just a few weeks. Where does
the time go!?!
Check back for Clara's 1 year shoot...I will be doing it tomorrow and I can't wait!
xoxox,
Aunt Lisa

No comments: