Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been Quiet......

It has been quiet round these here parts.....but that is because all the "action" is happening over on the Wedding/Engagement blog. I can't even say how blown away I am by the growth of mine and Kelly Ferguson's little wedding biz. This is what we have shot in the last two months...and we still have 1/2 the year to go. woot woot!!

But I will have some stuff up here soon....have an adorable 1 year shoot coming from last weekend...plus I get to see some of my favorite repeat clients on Saturday morning. AND I get to meet 7 adorable cousins Saturday evening. So be sure to keep stopping by :)

And just a glimpse at what we have been up to in the "LOVE" arena......









2 comments:

Kelly said...

OK, that was a FABULOUS recap of the freaking awesomeness we have been busy with this summer!!! What a fantastic remember of how blessed we are to work together with such amazing couples. You are the best partner anyone could ever have, and I adore what we have together in our business and our friendship. ~Kel

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Kelly...your incredibly kind comments make me smile everytime. Love you sister from another mister :)