Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cousin Fun!

I had so much fun with this group of cousins. I have a household of girls, so anytime I have the chance to hang out with some boys, I thoroughly enjoy it :) The reason for this special shoot is their Grandma is turning 80! And I LOVE that they are giving the gift of photos....my personal favorite gift :)

Here they are....what a good lookin' bunch, huh?!?




Then we broke into groups of siblings. And some individual portraits. It was HOT during this evening (surprise surprise...summer in St. Louis, huh.) But this group of kiddos rolled with it and we worked in warp speed. haha!


This adorable duo's mom is the one who set up the session. Thanks Anne!! Oh, and your kids are so adorable by the way :)



LOVE this!






The boys.......


And the girls.......


Thanks gang for putting up with the heat and the bugs. You guys
did GREAT and it was so nice to meet all of you. I know your Grandma
is going to love her gift.
Best Wishes!
Lisa

1 comment:

Emma said...

What an fun and charming group of kids! And, how did you get them all to pose so wonderfully for all of these!!! I bet Grandma and Grandpa are going to get something special this year as a gift ;) Another fantastic job, Lisa!