Monday, July 25, 2011

Lanie is ONE!!

I know I say this all the time.....but boy does time fly! I had the honor of capturing this little cuties 3, 6, 9 and 12 month photos. It has to be one of my favorite things about being a Photographer, getting to know my clients and watching their family grow and change. I got lucky, because mom Mary is one of my sister in law Jessica's best friends. So I already knew they were an amazing family! But I have loved getting to know them from behind my lens. Lanie is a beautiful, funny baby with the sweetest grin. Her big sister always makes me laugh. When I tell her she is funny she says "Yep, I know" :)

Anyway, we are at the official "end" of our one year package....boooo hoooo. (That is me crying on my keyboard). But I know I will see this family lots more (you know the whole sister in law connection). But I have already made them promise me we would do this at least once a year for birthday's and family pictures :) And I think I got them to agree.

A little trip down memory lane.....
Lanie at 3 months


Lanie at 6 months


Lanie at 9 months (my personal favorite baby age. I would of kept all my girls at 9 months forever if I could)


And Lanie at the big ONE YEAR. She just becomes cuter and cuter! Can't wait to see her as an adorable toddler.


And the whole beautiful family. I love that Lanie is waving in this...we picked a busy morning at Longview Park. LOTS of people walking pets...she was the official greeter :)



I LOVE the next set of two with her mommy.









Then it was cake time.....


She loved it!! Doesn't always happen, some one year old don't want anything to do with it. But I always love it when they do :)






What a great year! I loved being there to capture all the adorable stages.
Can't wait to see both of these girls grow over the upcoming years!
Hugs!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So adorable!!! You have raised the bar on the 1 Year Old Shoot. I bet her parents are smiling ear to ear after looking at all those precious images. INCREDIBLE JOB, as usual!!!